Thanks Mr. Potts.

Every once and awhile you get a customer that just defines your personal accomplishments.

This was one of them

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/51690.html

He took it upon himself to write this into the local paper.

Thanks for putting into words the effect this museum is having on our community

Below are his comments;

Letters to the Editor

"Museum Is Marvelous"

August 12, 2007 Editor, News-Register:

"I went to the newly opened Toy Museum in Bellaire. I was amazed at the quality of the three-floor museum. I have to confess, I’ve never played with a Lego “brick” in my life, but must have exclaimed 50 times, “Oh my!” as I viewed these phenomenal creations.
I was able to speak with and thank the owner Dan Brown for bringing this “Treasure Chest” to Bellaire. I was so excited I went running through the streets of Bellaire hanging posters and telling everyone I could — I wasted no time! What an amazing blessing for our economy. One visiting family (tourists) told me they found it on the Internet. The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 7 p.m."

So thankful!

Douglas Hannen Potts
Saint Clairsville

No comments: